A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ferguson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ferguson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey K Ferguson MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Ferguson practices Urology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Urologists.