Dr. Jeffrey Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gross?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gross?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 12th, 2013

I've seen Dr. Gross for a few years simply because I could never get an appointment with Dr. Pestrake. I never really wanted to see a male gyno, but found myself continuing to go back to him. Over the years I've found he can be hit or miss depending on the visit but I think overall he's a good doctor and more "traditional" in the way he interacts with patients. When I've had concerns or issues, I found that he does take the time to explain things pretty well. Only true downside here is that nearly every time I visit, I find myself waiting for sometimes up to 30-40 minutes to be seen and never had an apology for the wait. While it seems that this is the standard at most medical practices, I think a patients time should be valued and at least acknowledged. Overall, I don't think you could go wrong with Dr. Gross.

April 29th, 2016