A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Larkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larkin
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Larkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Larkin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Larkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey K Larkin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Larkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Larkin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.