A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Larkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Larkin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Larkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kevin Larkin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Larkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Larkin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Austin, TX.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors, Eugene Family Physicians, and Eugene Geriatric Doctors.