A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Moore, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Keith Moore MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Moore practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Moore practices Dermatology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, IN and Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Dermatologists.