Rude show details Rude
May 18th, 2015

He is as rude as they come. He is unfriendly and has no personal skills. He is there to get in and get out. Staff was just as bad.

Dr. Moore show details Dr. Moore
by Sue Norrick on Apr 25th, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Moore for years...he may not be the chatty type but I think he is a very good Doctor. When I need a specialist, I want one who knows what they are doing even if he isn't the perfectly friendly person..he is very concerned and to the point.

Apr 13th, 2012

will not return

Very professional, friendly and caring show details Very professional, friendly and caring
by JS on Oct 20th, 2010

I read the negative reviews about Dr Moore. I went to my appt with an open mind. I found the EXACT opposite other reviews. I could not have ask for better care. He explained in detail my problem and maped out a solution. At no point did he seemed hurried or unconcerned and he answered all my question. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Terrible doctor!! show details Terrible doctor!!
Jul 20th, 2010

Took my son last year. He was so unfriendly and acted as if we were a bother to him. He literally walked out of the room as I was still asking him questions!! Then got an appoitment at the east side location and his staff was rude and refused to make us another appointment at the same location my son was just seem. I was told the doctor didn't have the time or staff to treat my son there, even though the doctor never saw my son there and the nurse had just treated him. He is rude and you will regret seeing him if you go.

Don't waste your time!!! show details Don't waste your time!!!
Jan 18th, 2010

I just found that you can rate doctors on here. I went to Dr. Moore and he was terrible. I remember asking him something that was personal to me and his nurse was in there the whole time he was conducting his services. I was totally uncomfortable and he was not friendly and I remember that he seem to not care about my problems!!! A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!

Don't Bother show details Don't Bother
May 2nd, 2009

If you are looking for a dermatologist who will really listen to your concerns, this is NOT the guy for you! When I went for a general checkup, he was very unfriendly and uncaring. When I told him I had a couple of questions (which I had noted on the forms I completed in my new patient info) his exact words were..."I don't have a lot of time to talk to you." He is a total jerk, and a disgrace to the Deaconess (formerly Welborn) Clinic reputation. I have been completely satisfied with the clinic as a whole, but this old man needs to retire already!!!!