Dr. Jeffrey Moore MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

March 17th, 2016
Very rude. Will never go back.

February 23rd, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Moore for over 30 years and took both of my children to him. He is very serious about skin care, sun damage and its effect. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He may not have time for chit-chat, but I trust him completely with any skin problems. When I had a skin cancer, it was treated swiftly and with a perfect outcome. He always answers my questions.

November 5th, 2015
Changed has become money hungry
I will never go back to Dr. Moore again. He wants you to schedule an appointment for each thing he does for you so he can charge you for more office calls.

May 18th, 2015
Rude
He is as rude as they come. He is unfriendly and has no personal skills. He is there to get in and get out. Staff was just as bad.

April 25th, 2013
Dr. Moore
I have gone to Dr. Moore for years...he may not be the chatty type but I think he is a very good Doctor. When I need a specialist, I want one who knows what they are doing even if he isn't the perfectly friendly person..he is very concerned and to the point.

April 13th, 2012
will not return

October 20th, 2010
Very professional, friendly and caring
I read the negative reviews about Dr Moore. I went to my appt with an open mind. I found the EXACT opposite other reviews. I could not have ask for better care. He explained in detail my problem and maped out a solution. At no point did he seemed hurried or unconcerned and he answered all my question. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

July 20th, 2010
Terrible doctor!!
Took my son last year. He was so unfriendly and acted as if we were a bother to him. He literally walked out of the room as I was still asking him questions!! Then got an appoitment at the east side location and his staff was rude and refused to make us another appointment at the same location my son was just seem. I was told the doctor didn't have the time or staff to treat my son there, even though the doctor never saw my son there and the nurse had just treated him. He is rude and you will regret seeing him if you go.

January 18th, 2010
Don't waste your time!!!
I just found that you can rate doctors on here. I went to Dr. Moore and he was terrible. I remember asking him something that was personal to me and his nurse was in there the whole time he was conducting his services. I was totally uncomfortable and he was not friendly and I remember that he seem to not care about my problems!!! A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!

May 2nd, 2009
Don't Bother
If you are looking for a dermatologist who will really listen to your concerns, this is NOT the guy for you! When I went for a general checkup, he was very unfriendly and uncaring. When I told him I had a couple of questions (which I had noted on the forms I completed in my new patient info) his exact words were..."I don't have a lot of time to talk to you." He is a total jerk, and a disgrace to the Deaconess (formerly Welborn) Clinic reputation. I have been completely satisfied with the clinic as a whole, but this old man needs to retire already!!!!