Dr. Jeffrey Moore MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016
Best Doctor in Town!
Dr. Moore and his staff work exceptionally well to make sure patients are seen in a timely fashion and are given the best orthopedic treatment available. Dr. Moore is an outstanding surgeon with great bedside manner and positive attitude. I would highly recommend his practice, Moore Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, for all of your orthopedic needs.

September 8th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience with Dr. Moore and his staff at Moore Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. From the moment I picked up the phone to make my appointment, I felt I was in good hands with my care. I was worked in within 24hours of making that call. I was greeted with a smiling face and felt extremely important. My wait time was less than 10mins. Dr. Moore made me feel as if I were his only patient that day, not rushing me at all. An amazing experience in all

January 1st, 2016
below average doc
Dr moore has no compassion, nurse does his job . You wait forever in the room and he is out before you know it. You don't have any time for questions or concerns.

October 7th, 2015
listen and learn
To dr moore they say people learn from their mistakes . I think you should listen to you patients more or dr moore won't have any more patients. Slow down listen and have some compassion. I won't be back because you don't listen and you make me feel like you don't care. So I write this to tell you read this and learn from your mistakes.

August 31st, 2015
'don't bother me I'm a surgeon'
Partial knee replacement, I was in pain for 4 months and Dr. Moore refused to give out perscriptions, said he was a surgeon and did not write perscrips. I had to go to my GP. Only visited me once in the hospital right after the surgery. Very aloof, and makes you feel like you are a bother to him.

August 18th, 2015
hurry up and wait
Sit in room waiting longer than the appointment spend more time with the nurse than him. Rushes through appointment doesn't hear you out. You wait in the room he comes in and his nurse is back after . Spend more time with the nurse than him. I went elsewhere from frustration of him not listening to my problem before diagnosis. Now I'm better

July 21st, 2015
had to do it all over again
I went to Dr Moore almost a year ago and found I had a torn rotator cuff he did my surgery and when I kept telling him I still didn't have mobility back just pain he said more physical therapy then injections. I asked him please do another mri he refused . Almost a year later I went to another orthopedics he did an mri all to find d out the rotator cuff was torn again and a bicep tear that was never done. I now have had a second surgery . Not done right and didn't listen when I told him something was wrong!

January 14th, 2010