Dr. Jeffrey Pearson, DO
Family Practioner, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Special Doctor show details Special Doctor
by Michele E. on Feb 12th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Pearson for years my kids and I absolutely love him. He is very attentive and listens gives suggestions or options doesn't dictate. He is definitely a rarity these days. I have and would refer him to anyone.

The Very Best show details The Very Best
by Theresa Watson RN on Oct 27th, 2015

Dr. Pearson is a wonderful person. He really cares about his patients and sincerely helps them in more way that just Physical Health.

Oct 17th, 2015

Dr Pearson does not return phone calls and the office staff is a nightmare to deal with. In the exam room he always has an intern in tow and spends more time educating the intern than the patient. My husband and I are looking for another GP.

Funny and Entertaining show details Funny and Entertaining
Feb 4th, 2014

Our family has been seeing Dr. Pearson for many years. We always enjoy his humor and magic tricks. If they could work on their scheduling, it would be appreciated.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 11th, 2012

Dr. Pearson is an excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps current with all options for treatment.I would recommend Dr. Pearson and his excellent staff to anyone. The staff is caring, friendly, and professional.

Oct 13th, 2012

After a physical I was called in to review my labs and discuss some medications. All very minor issues. I was taken to the exam room and left for over an hour. No one checked in on me so after a little longer I decided to leave. No one asked why or seemed to care, no follow up call. Had to wait 3 days for a prescription refill, on the fourth day I called and was told that I had to come in for an exam. I asked why someone didnt call me and let me know and she was very indignant. I will be finding a new doctor, this guy might be an ok doc, (I have not really had the chance to find out), but he is a terrible business man and his staff is indifferent.

Cindy show details Cindy
Jun 14th, 2011

Everytime I have had to go to be seen, I have been treated firstly with respect and then of course his magic tricks and jokes. He is very knowledgeable and genuinly cares for his patients. He remembers my name(without looking at the chart first). Humor is a wonderful form of medicine. It helps you to forget for a second that you are ill. To me his the "Patch Adams" of San Marcos! My 12 year old son is also taken in by Dr. Pearson's personality and magic tricks.

May 4th, 2011

I was a new patient, and he was a little late coming into the exam room. When he came in, he explained that he had actually been reading all the forms I had just spent 20 minutes filling out! I have never had a doctor who took the time to do that. He then spent 45 minutes with me, asking me questions to clarify things he wanted more information on and answering my concerns. Yes, he does some magic tricks to break up the monotony, so bring your sense of humor! But he was very thorough and actually listened to me and addressed my concerns. If you are looking for a stuffed shirt to treat you like just another chart, pick a different doctor. If you want personal treatment from a doctor with a great sense of humor, go see Dr. Pearson.

Feb 9th, 2011

I DID NOT LIKE THIS DOCTOR AT ALL. I was not feeling well and he came in telling jokes and continued to tell one-liners throughout the appt. He was more concerned with being funny than how I was feeling. I would not go back. He is over the top.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 19th, 2011

I trust Dr. Pearson, he has always given me full attention and listened to my problems. His staff is great and I love his jokes, it makes the visit more pleasant. In fact instead of dreading the visit I rather look forward to seeing him again with my new joke. He also took the time to explain fully the results of my blood tests one by one, who else does that?

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jan 12th, 2011

Excellent caring staff. Almost always prompt and helpful. I think that they are great!

MANY HAVE CHARACTERIZED HIM AS BRILLIANT show details MANY HAVE CHARACTERIZED HIM AS BRILLIANT
by Rex (and Tweet) Edmonds, patients of Dr. Jeff Pearson on Oct 17th, 2010

I have been Dr. Jeff Pearson's patient for 12 years; five years for my wife. I would hope that others are as fortunate as I to have such a personable, informative, kind and efficient professional in charge of their well-being. His diagnoses have always been reliably accurate; and his recommended treatments effective and best suited to my busy schedule. I recommend Dr. Pearson, in every respect, to all who need responsive and effective attention to their medical needs. My wife, Tweet, certainly concurs with my enthusiastic recommendation, as well.

Terrible show details Terrible
by A client on Sep 29th, 2009

Not good doesn't seem like he cares at all

undefined show details undefined
by undefined on Jun 30th, 2009

Would not reccomend him. He does not listen to his patients, needs, concerns or problems. He is too consumed wit telling jokes and performing magic tricks. He is a smoke and mirrors doctor.