Dr. Jeffrey Pearson DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine San Marcos, CA

February 12th, 2016
Special Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Pearson for years my kids and I absolutely love him. He is very attentive and listens gives suggestions or options doesn't dictate. He is definitely a rarity these days. I have and would refer him to anyone.

October 27th, 2015
The Very Best
Dr. Pearson is a wonderful person. He really cares about his patients and sincerely helps them in more way that just Physical Health.

October 17th, 2015
Dr Pearson does not return phone calls and the office staff is a nightmare to deal with. In the exam room he always has an intern in tow and spends more time educating the intern than the patient. My husband and I are looking for another GP.

February 4th, 2014
Funny and Entertaining
Our family has been seeing Dr. Pearson for many years. We always enjoy his humor and magic tricks. If they could work on their scheduling, it would be appreciated.

November 11th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Pearson is an excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps current with all options for treatment.I would recommend Dr. Pearson and his excellent staff to anyone. The staff is caring, friendly, and professional.

October 13th, 2012
After a physical I was called in to review my labs and discuss some medications. All very minor issues. I was taken to the exam room and left for over an hour. No one checked in on me so after a little longer I decided to leave. No one asked why or seemed to care, no follow up call. Had to wait 3 days for a prescription refill, on the fourth day I called and was told that I had to come in for an exam. I asked why someone didnt call me and let me know and she was very indignant. I will be finding a new doctor, this guy might be an ok doc, (I have not really had the chance to find out), but he is a terrible business man and his staff is indifferent.

June 14th, 2011
Cindy
Everytime I have had to go to be seen, I have been treated firstly with respect and then of course his magic tricks and jokes. He is very knowledgeable and genuinly cares for his patients. He remembers my name(without looking at the chart first). Humor is a wonderful form of medicine. It helps you to forget for a second that you are ill. To me his the "Patch Adams" of San Marcos! My 12 year old son is also taken in by Dr. Pearson's personality and magic tricks.

May 4th, 2011
I was a new patient, and he was a little late coming into the exam room. When he came in, he explained that he had actually been reading all the forms I had just spent 20 minutes filling out! I have never had a doctor who took the time to do that. He then spent 45 minutes with me, asking me questions to clarify things he wanted more information on and answering my concerns. Yes, he does some magic tricks to break up the monotony, so bring your sense of humor! But he was very thorough and actually listened to me and addressed my concerns. If you are looking for a stuffed shirt to treat you like just another chart, pick a different doctor. If you want personal treatment from a doctor with a great sense of humor, go see Dr. Pearson.

February 9th, 2011
I DID NOT LIKE THIS DOCTOR AT ALL. I was not feeling well and he came in telling jokes and continued to tell one-liners throughout the appt. He was more concerned with being funny than how I was feeling. I would not go back. He is over the top.

January 19th, 2011
Great Doctor
I trust Dr. Pearson, he has always given me full attention and listened to my problems. His staff is great and I love his jokes, it makes the visit more pleasant. In fact instead of dreading the visit I rather look forward to seeing him again with my new joke. He also took the time to explain fully the results of my blood tests one by one, who else does that?

January 12th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Excellent caring staff. Almost always prompt and helpful. I think that they are great!

October 17th, 2010
MANY HAVE CHARACTERIZED HIM AS BRILLIANT
I have been Dr. Jeff Pearson's patient for 12 years; five years for my wife. I would hope that others are as fortunate as I to have such a personable, informative, kind and efficient professional in charge of their well-being. His diagnoses have always been reliably accurate; and his recommended treatments effective and best suited to my busy schedule. I recommend Dr. Pearson, in every respect, to all who need responsive and effective attention to their medical needs. My wife, Tweet, certainly concurs with my enthusiastic recommendation, as well.