A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Richards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Richards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richards MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Richards practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Richards has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Richards practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Walterboro, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.