A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Richards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Richards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kendal Richards MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Richards practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Richards practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.