A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rosen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Keith Rosen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rosen practices Family Medicine near Brookhaven, PA.
See Brookhaven Family Physicians.