A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kurt Weiss MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.