Dr. Jeffrey Weiss MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2015
Cares about his Patients
Dr. Weiss cares about his patients he spends time with you, ask you questions and he listens to you which at time is hard to find . He isn't alway shoving prescription medications at you he treats you with what he feels is best for the individual based on your medical history.It usually pretty easy to get an appointment his office staff is wonderful .

July 5th, 2014
Professional
Dr.Weiss was able to diagnos and treat my problem that a least 4 other MDs were unable to over the last 4 years. I have the utmost respect for him and his staff

November 18th, 2011
I was very impressed with Dr. Weiss. he took time to not only take a very comprehensive history and physical exam, he also explained my diagnosis and treatment in terms I could understand as well as answered all my questions. He also took the time to review my extensive records and call my primary doc and discuss my case. He scheduled a follow up visit and I look forward to seeing him again

May 4th, 2011
He Cares about his Patients
Dr. Weiss is a very caring doctor with a great bedside manner. He is willing to go the extra mile for his patients. I had knee problems and had them for years; when I went to Dr. Weiss he looked at my medical history and said you need a Knee Replacement. He recommended a Surgeon whom he called. Since the Surgeon had time between patients, he came to Dr. Weiss' office to see me because I was in so much pain. I am now have a knee replacement and I am pain free. I have had nothing but very good experiences with Dr. Weiss. When I leave his office, I know everything is going to be alright.

January 17th, 2011
Best in NYC
Dr. Weiss is one of the most caring doctors in the city. He cares about every patient as an individual and doesn't just care about money. I assume he does a lot of his work pro bono considering some of the people i see in the waiting room.... He easily has the skill and class of a park avenue doctor without the facade and arrogance. He's a down to earth man and cuts the crap. honest and easy treatments. Great guy, greater doctor!

November 21st, 2016