Dr. Jeffrey Wilson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 22nd, 2016
DR WILSON WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH MY HUSBAND.HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB ON HIS KNEE REPLACEMENT.HE SPOKE TO MY SON AND I AFTER THE SURGERY.HE EVEN CALLED TO CHECK ON HIM AT HOME.THE STAPLES WERE EVENLY SPACED.NO INFECTION.I WAS A HOME CARE NURSE AND I HAVE SEEN MANY,MANY KNEE REPLACEMENTS.I RECOMMEND DR WILSON ABOVE ALL AND HOLD HIM WITH THE GREATEST RESPECT.

October 1st, 2015
Very attentive & shows sincere concern for patients. He really listened to me and knew how severe my pain was. Very gentle during my exam and seemed to really be aware of my pain. His staff has been with him for a long time, nurse of 30 yrs., secretary over 20 years and his office staff is the same every time I visit. His staff is always happy & cheerful. The hospital staff is very fond of him also. When I was being prepped for surgery, several nurses from the OR came in & told me he had done their joint replacements and they would not let anyone else but Dr. Wilson operate on them. I have had both hips replaced and would not use anyone but Dr. Wilson for my orthopedic health.

April 12th, 2013
total knee replacement both knees
Dr Wilson is my living angel. I had bone on bone rubbing severe pain could barely walk. I looked like a duck walking. He checked my xrays told me about injections . Got that I could walk but the pain came back. Got total knee replacement one each yr. It has been like 3 yrs now. PTL I can now walk NO PAIN. I go back for check ups. This doctor and staff are always in my prayers. I can now walk to go to yard sales.

February 22nd, 2011
HIP REPLACEMENT
Excellent recommendation by hospital friends; Professional and quick accurate diagnosis; Hip replacement and recovery minimal; Home care and therapists top quallity; Overall experience fabulous back to work in 3 weeks.