A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kafer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kafer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafer graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kafer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Person County Memorial Hospital
- Person Memorial Hospital, Roxboro, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Kafer MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Kafer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kafer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kafer practices Internal Medicine near Roxboro, NC.
See Roxboro Internists.