Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kagan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan has 31 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Kagan practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Kagan practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, General Practice, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Newington, CT.
See Newington Internists, Newington Allergists, and Newington General Practitioners.