A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kagan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kagan has 31 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Kagan MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Kagan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kagan practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Newington, CT.
See Newington Internists and Newington Hospice & Palliative Specialists.