Dr. Jeffrey Kaiden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kaiden?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kaiden?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 2nd, 2008

Patient, (former)

I became a patient of Dr. Kaiden's after being his older brother's patient for at least 15 years. When hte elder Kaien retired I saw Dr, Kaidenfor about another 5-6 years. During a reg 6 month follow up visit, Dr. Kaiden's office was filled with brochures & stand-ups relating to laser surgerys. Upon examining my eyes, the doctor informd me that I had accute angle glaucoma which required surgery to avoid severe pain and possilbe loss of vision. He offered to arrange and perform the surgery which would be done on an outpatient basis at the local hospital. I told him I would think about it and call him back. That was my last visit to his office.I have been treated with eye drops by another doctor. I get my glaucoma checked every 4 months. My pressure continues to be well within normal limits.I feel that Dr. Kaiden, having taken a laser surgery course, was anxious to rack up some experience for his resume, at the expense of a long term patient.

Chronic Dry Eye