A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kalish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kalish, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalish graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Kalish practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Kalish practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.