A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kallsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kallsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kallsen, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallsen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kallsen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Kallsen MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Kallsen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kallsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kallsen practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Endocrinologists.