Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 22nd, 2014

The office itself is nice, but I can maybe see how he was the first available for an appointment. I made an appointment already having previous endocrine issues that needed to be medicated and did not feel as if he was taking me seriously or wanted to make an effort to help me feel better.

by Deb B on Jan 9th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Kallsen for around 10 years for my diabetes. He is always friendly, comfortable to talk to and courteous. I trust his treatment suggestions and would recommend him highly.

Jul 6th, 2012

I, in fact, have recommended Dr. Kallsen to others.

|  TOTALLY Inappropriate and Unprofessional  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Dr Kallsen, on my second and last visit, walked into the office and said "Oh good, you're not an old person." When asked to clarify what he meant, he said that he'd been dealing with old people all day and was happy to see someone younger. On initial visit, office staff asked questions that I was uncomfortable answering. They became extremely rude when I refused to answer questions regarding my specific household income and other questions irrelevant to receiving care. I strongly advise against appointments with Dr Jeffrey Kallsen at St Luke's.

|  Chose a different doctor!!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

Do not waste your time seeing this doctor. He was rude and the worst doctor experience I have ever had!! Go see Dr. Marie Griffin in the same office... A long wait to see her but more than worth the wait....