Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Josh Rodriguez on Mar 14th, 2016

Spent an hour with me to figure out a treatment plan for my diabetes...new meds and the very next day saw a HUGE improvement in my blood sugar. Very thorough and very personable

Great guy, Great Doctor. Dedicated and smart.. show details Great guy, Great Doctor. Dedicated and smart..
by Mark S. Jones on Feb 5th, 2016

Smart, articulate, well-mannered and direct. Excellent Dr. and staff. Perhaps, his great work is so good, he is hard to see from the popularity.

The BEST show details The BEST
by Joshua Hastings on Aug 17th, 2015

I have been a diabetic for 31 years and seen many doctors over that time. Dr. Kallsen is by far my favorite of all of them. He looks at you as an individual and counsels in a way that fits your specific situation and not just your diagnosis. Extremely personable and very current on treatments.

by Sarah S on Mar 16th, 2015

Amazing doctor, patient and great listener

May 22nd, 2014

The office itself is nice, but I can maybe see how he was the first available for an appointment. I made an appointment already having previous endocrine issues that needed to be medicated and did not feel as if he was taking me seriously or wanted to make an effort to help me feel better.

by Deb B on Jan 9th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Kallsen for around 10 years for my diabetes. He is always friendly, comfortable to talk to and courteous. I trust his treatment suggestions and would recommend him highly.

Jul 6th, 2012

I, in fact, have recommended Dr. Kallsen to others.

TOTALLY Inappropriate and Unprofessional show details TOTALLY Inappropriate and Unprofessional
May 16th, 2012

Dr Kallsen, on my second and last visit, walked into the office and said "Oh good, you're not an old person." When asked to clarify what he meant, he said that he'd been dealing with old people all day and was happy to see someone younger. On initial visit, office staff asked questions that I was uncomfortable answering. They became extremely rude when I refused to answer questions regarding my specific household income and other questions irrelevant to receiving care. I strongly advise against appointments with Dr Jeffrey Kallsen at St Luke's.

Chose a different doctor!! show details Chose a different doctor!!
Jan 12th, 2011

Do not waste your time seeing this doctor. He was rude and the worst doctor experience I have ever had!! Go see Dr. Marie Griffin in the same office... A long wait to see her but more than worth the wait....