Dr. Jeffrey Kalman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kalman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2015

Cold

I found Dr. Kalman to lack any kind of bedside manor. However, his staff seemed to be warm and friendly.

August 19th, 2014

Pain

My dad went to doctor Kalman for a colonoscopy. He said he found nothing to come 5 to 7 years for a follow up . Two n half years later he had pains in his stomach my dad went for a CT scan and that's when me and my family's world turned upside down he was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer he's been battling for a couple of years now but it's taking a toll. Everywhere I read and friends of doctors told me it is a slow moving cancer. When he was diagnosed Sloan Kettering needed to see the results I remember waiting in the office for 30 mins they had a problem finding them also my dad had a history he had bladder cancer in his late 40's. There's a lot of possibilities here you be the judge I will not recommend this doctor nor will my family. I learned all doctors are sweet but when something happens they don't want to know you.

August 7th, 2012

Love this dr. He is soft spoken and has excellent patient skills

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Kalman is a very compasionate Dr. I have been with him for quite a few years, and I am being treated for colitis, I find that his staff is very perfessional and accommodating.

November 4th, 2011

I was highly recommended by a friend of mine. When I met Dr. Kalman he was a bit serious. He diagnosed me with IBS. I have since started to feel pain again. I tried calling the Dr. but he was not in he called me the next day I missed his call and I tried calling the office again for the next two days and they kept saying he was not in until Monday. I told her that was unacceptable and the dr called me right away and told me that he called me numerous time, which was not true. I am the patient who has been in a lot of pain. Why would I not answer my phone. Not happy with his service at all.

March 9th, 2010

Office staff of Dr. Kalman

In today's world of medical insurance procedures I find Dr. Kalman's office staff highly incompetent with dealing with insurance carriers for approvals of tests. A doctor is only as good as his back up staff and if the staff can not work with the insurance carrier's requirments then there is no reason to use this doctor. I pay high medical insurance premiums and expect my doctor and his stafff (who are paid by the insurance carriers) to do their job.

April 30th, 2017