A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kalo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalo has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Kalo DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kalo practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kalo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons and Sioux Falls Family Physicians.