A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kalo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalo has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Kalo DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kalo practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kalo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons and Sioux Falls Family Physicians.