Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kalo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kalo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 11 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kalo practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Kalo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, MN and Hendricks, MN.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons, Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons, and Sioux Falls Sports Medicine Doctors.