A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kalo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Kalo DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kalo practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kalo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kalo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, MN and Hendricks, MN.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons and Sioux Falls Family Physicians.