Sports Medicine Specialist, Family Practitioner, Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Steve Sorenson on Oct 28th, 2013

Dr. Kalo performed a full replacement on my left knee in 2010 and did a wonderful job. I was up at walking in 6 weeks and what little discomfort I did have was totally gone after 8 to 10 weeks. I was back on the golf course within 10 weeks. Three years later I feel as though I have a fully functioning knee. I really appreciated Dr. Kalo's way of explaining processes and next steps. I would strongly recommend Dr. Kalo to anyone who is looking at needing knee surgery.

Aug 29th, 2012

Great doctor. Very nice. Takes his time to explain it. Handles anything that happens with teachers is there not happy about the tie out of school. I would advice going to him 0

Jul 31st, 2012

I waited over an hour for my appt. i also had to fill out registration forms again because they were apparently misplaced or lost in the mail. I wont say more about my health but he was misinformed about certain medical conditions people have.

Multiple injuries sustained to shoulder accident show details Multiple injuries sustained to shoulder accident
Aug 29th, 2011

I met Dr. Kalo through another mutual friend after speaking to other surgeons. The other doctors I met tried to close me multiple times upon my first visit when I still didn't understand what was going on. Dr. Kalo looked at my xrays online and called me to tell me my options. Three months later I had the surgery to my rotator cuff and reattachment of my clavicle and required no rehab upon completion of my 6 weeks in a sling! In repairing my clavicle he reattached it from harvesting a tendon from my leg rather than using hardware as other surgeons had wanted to do which would need documentation every time I boarded a plane and bar me from joining any branch of the military.