A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamlet graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kamlet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Kamlet MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Kamlet practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet practices Internal Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists.