A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamradt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamradt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Kamradt MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Kamradt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southington, CT and Avon, CT.
See Hartford Hematologists and Hartford Oncologists.