A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamradt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamradt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamradt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kamradt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Kamradt MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Kamradt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Hematologists and Hartford Oncologists.