A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kanel, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanel
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kanel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Kanel MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kanel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kanel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kanel practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Pediatric Surgeons.