A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kanel, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kanel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Kanel MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kanel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kanel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kanel practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Orthopedic Surgeons.