A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kanel, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- JuvenileInfantile ScoliosisCongenital
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kanel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kanel practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Kanel practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Orthopedic Surgeons.