A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kanel, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- JuvenileInfantile ScoliosisCongenital
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kanel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Kanel MD is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kanel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kanel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kanel practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Orthopedic Surgeons.