A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kaner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kaner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kaner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaner graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Kaner MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Kaner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kaner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kaner practices Gastroenterology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Gastroenterologists.