Dr. Jeffrey Kann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

October 16th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr. Kann performed surgery on my knee and I have had an excellent result. I would caution others to take with a huge grain of salt reviews posted by disgruntled workers comp grifters unhappy with the results of an IME. These are not patients of the doctor and have not been treated by him.

August 10th, 2015
Follows Work Comp Orders
Does`t spend much time don`t ask many questions . He writes lies in his reports to make a persons to look bad . Don`t trust him and you need to let him know what is wrong , he took a whole 5 minutes with me , maybe 10 at the most . He wrote in report that he had a lenthy talk with me . What some people will do for money ! I know that god knows the truth , I am not a liar like they are making me out to be .

April 22nd, 2015
Dr. Jeffrey Kann is very professional and attentive . I have seen him for numerous injuries and he is excellent at pinpointing the issues, giving me the proper treatment and following up with my care.

January 12th, 2015
The wait time was short but I now believe it was because he is not very busy. He did several procedures on me and after he did a complete knee replacement I had to have it redone by another doctor 4 months later

December 10th, 2014
Post knee replacement
Horrible bedside manner...money hungry....when the insurance is cancelled hassles for payment! I am now disabled due to a defective replacement placed!!!!!!!!!

July 9th, 2013
Worst doctor I have ever seen!! I sat in the office for over an hour only to be seen for 30 seconds! He is rude and did not help me with my problem at all! I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!!

June 27th, 2013
Absolutly nothing good to say. When he screws up he doesn't acknowledge it. He downright doesn't listen. Rude and arrogant!

July 12th, 2012
Very poor communications between Doctor and PT.

April 24th, 2012
Didn't Listen To me!
Wish I would have red some reviews before making an appointment to see this guy. What a joke, I honestly don't think he has a clue.

February 23rd, 2012
I had a great experience at Tri-State Orthopedics! Dr. Kann was very knowledgeable and explained my diagnosis to me.

May 4th, 2011
My husband fell & injured his knee very badly. We were both very worried about the outcome. Dr.Jeffrey Kann could not have been any nicer to us. He got the surgery scheduled very quickley. After surgery came to the waiting room & explained what he had done-the outcome of the surgery-and what to expect for the next few months. He made sure we knew we could call him anytime. The next morning he called our home to check on my husband. I was very impressed by the whole experience.Thank You

April 4th, 2011
Dr. Kann was excellent. He was the only doctor who accurately diagnosed my problem and cured me.