Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan
Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX, with other offices in Flower Mound, TX and Lewisville, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Denton, Denton Regional Medical Center and Medical Center Of Lewisville. Dr. Kaplan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.
Dr. Steven Mottl II
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Denton, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ricky Harris
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Denton, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Robert Park
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Denton, TX 0.01 mi37