A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart Kaplan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Yakima, WA.
See Denton Family Physicians.