A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Cardiologists.