Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 24th, 2016
An Appreciated Doctor
Dr. Kaplan--professional, inspiring confidence, amicable--has been my cardiologist for more years than I can remember. My experience over those years has proved him to be consistently interested in and concerned about all aspects of my cardiovascular condition, capable of providing for my care, and taking the necessary time to explain to me all that I need or want to know. When medications could no longer control my life-threatening heart condition, Dr. Kaplan referred me to a cardiac electrophysiologist for a pacemaker--which, with new medications applicable to this change in my condition, has controlled my cardiac aberrations ever since. The nurses in his office are prompt to consult him and respond when I telephone for answers, and the staff are prompt to see that the nurses are informed of my calls. So impressed have my wife and I been with Dr. Kaplan's care of me that she has recently chosen him as her cardiologist also. Incidentally, for some reason I cannot access "The wait time at the office was about: -Select-" but I can say that I do not remember ever having had to wait long to be admitted into an examination room and promptly attended to.

October 12th, 2015
I have been very impressed with Dr. Kaplan. He is extremely thorough and efficient. I now only see him annually, and that's a positive thing.

April 30th, 2015
May be good doctor but lacks empathy
Dr. Kaplan gives off the opinion that he doesn't really have time to listen to your concerns. The visit is usually quick and not very helpful.

January 22nd, 2013
One of the best Cardiovascular Doctors around.
DR. Kaplan cares and takes care of each and everyone of his patients. He is not arrogant like most Cardiac doctors are. He is very sincere and caring at all times. Each question you ask is of importance to him and he takes time with you. What a Love he is.

June 29th, 2011
Excellent doctor. Diagnosed a problem that had been missed by others for 5 months. I have received the best of care by Dr. Kaplan and the rest of the staff at Cardiovascular Specialists.

August 8th, 2009
Waste of time!
Complete waste of my time! Can't get bill correct for new patients