Dr. Jeffrey Karaban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Karaban?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Karaban?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2012

Administrative Staff 1 star

It's the administrative staff that has this 1 star rating, not Dr. Karaban, but he, unfortunately, has to suffer. The typist is the bad egg. She's robotic, wouldn't do as I asked her to do regarding an administrative task about the printed bill. Asked her to change "cosmetic consultation" to "medical consutation." I suspect she does not know how to do this, but she refused impolitely. (I am an elderly woman, probably the age of her grandmother. I doubt if she would talk to her grandmother as she talked at me...or maybe she would having been badly raised.) Had she told me she didn't know how to do this, I would have accepted her deficiency. Apparently, she has annoyed other patients, for the receptionist chimed in to help her. (Does it matter that the receptionist called my request "Fraud?" No, it's just an employee trying to help another employee in trouble, again, with a patient. It probably works, this 2-teaming, otherwise it wouldn't have happened. Side note: It's not fraud; rather, it's more general than cosmetic consultation. I called this to her attention and she stopped talking, but didn't apologize.) And so, that's my story. It's not a good story.

March 31st, 2009

EXCELLENT DERMATOLOGIST 5 STARS

I saw Dr. Karaban for removal of a cyst. He was thorough and extremely knowledgeable and put me at ease during the procedure. The office is busy, but he took time with me as needed. I will certainly return to him if the need arises. He is extremely knowledgeable and runs a good office.

June 7th, 2016