A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Katt is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Katt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Katt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Katt MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Katt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Katt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Katt practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.