A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Katzell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katzell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katzell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- Lake Worth Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lloyd Katzell MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Katzell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Katzell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Katzell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Surgeons.