A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Katzell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katzell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- Lake Worth Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lloyd Katzell MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Katzell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Katzell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Katzell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.