Dr. Jeffrey Katzell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 9th, 2016
Excellent Staff, Dr Katsell is incredible!!
I receive very good attention the Dr. J. Katzell is very good Orthopedist with experience, and excellent staff. Ilana Gucovschi

June 21st, 2016
Dr. Katzell is very competent and does a very good job of explaining conditions and care. I would recommend.

May 21st, 2016
He sould not be doing backs call me at 786 709870 and I'll show you medical records
He did a operation on me broke two out of four screws in my back I need another operation

May 4th, 2016
Victum
My health was of no concern to him or his office, he did an unnecessary surgury on me, i still have the pain i walked in with plus what he added. His concren is how much he could hit the insurance for

March 3rd, 2015
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Katzell is very professional and has a great rapport with his patients. He took his time to check my injuries and was very thorough with the visit. I would highly recommend him.

April 25th, 2013
lawyer
interested mostly in money

August 28th, 2012
Beware!!
A few years ago I had a set of car accidents and when i found out how injured i was and that i would need to see lots of doctors i was very scared to start with! I saw this knife happy guy 2nd and he was in my room for 5 mins of the 45 mins i was there! He lookes at my mri's for my entire spine tells me " you need surgery" and walks out! Someone else walks in ten minutes later to have me sign a stack of release forms to be back in his office the next morning having spinal fusions! No talking or going over options just be back in the morning and dont eat tonight! I looked at the paper and said im sorry but this is all to much and they gave me a website to view the procedure! Needless to say i never went back nor did i have surgery!!! I saw 3 more doctors who told me it would not be in my best intrest to have surgries! So becareful PLEASE get a second and third opinion when in comes to spine and surgery!

July 9th, 2011
Surgical skills, professionalism, and demeanor
Dr. Katzell performed surgery on my ACL, right knee. I felt very confident with the advice the Dr. gave re: the expected outcome of the surgery.All went well and I am able to use the knee joint without further pain or weakness. I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Katzell for any orthopedic surgery.