A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katzenmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Katzenmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Katzenmeyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzenmeyer graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katzenmeyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter West Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kraig Katzenmeyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Katzenmeyer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Katzenmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Katzenmeyer practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.