A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Katzman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Katzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Katzman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Katzman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey I Katzman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Katzman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Katzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Katzman practices Ophthalmology near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Ophthalmologists.