A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Katzman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Katzman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ira Katzman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Katzman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Katzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Katzman practices Ophthalmology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA and Paoli, PA.
See King Of Prussia Ophthalmologists.