A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kaufhold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kaufhold, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kaufhold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufhold graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kaufhold has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Dayton Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Kaufhold MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Kaufhold practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kaufhold has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kaufhold practices Internal Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH and Moraine, OH.
See Dayton Internists.