A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kaufman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Louis Kaufman DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbus Pulmonologists.