Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 15th, 2013

Frankly I will tell my friends not to go there, the staff are some of the meanest women I have ever dealt with in my life. They made me and my friend feel very out of place. they would'.t listen and treated me like I was stupid. I even heard a man yelling at this old women who didn't know if her oxygen was on or not. The doctors were friendly but not very helpful in what I should do .. I was rudely interrupted several times and ignored too. I felt bad for the older people who were there. If you have a mother or father or even grandparents that go there , you should go with them.

September 16th, 2016