Dr. Jeffrey Kazaglis MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. K is very caring, knowledgable, and thorough. I felt he always had my best interest at heart and sincerely wanted to determine the problems associated with my injury. I was able to get in to see him very quickly and through a process of steps he determined by hip pain was coming from my back. Needless to say, he was right. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

July 8th, 2015
I will not go back to this practice. Front desk staff was not very polite. Dr. Kazaglis seemed as if he was overwhelmed with appointments and he didn't seem to want to take the time to listen to my concerns.

March 10th, 2015
Patient
He is a great doctor and spent a ton of time examining me and talking about my treatment and diagnosis. Staff was very pleasant. I saw him for a 2nd opinion.

March 3rd, 2015
Unprofessional from top to bottom
I have had many orthopedic operations by many doctors at many different practices and by far this is the most unorganized unprofessional practice and doctor I've ever had. Didn't listen or spend time with me, sent me to therapy for something the therapist has never seen and couldn't do anything about. Rescheduled an appointment for re diagnosis and sat there for 1 1/2 hours in room to see his PA for 5-10 mins and dr kazaglis for all of 3 mins. Took him a week and a half to input his notes for a request of my MRI. It's now a month after my injury and initial visit with Dr. Kazaglis and I just got MRI approved within 5 mins of requesting it...... I would not send my worst enemy here.

March 3rd, 2015
Very disappointed with my whole experience with the practice he belongs to and Dr. Kazaglis.

August 3rd, 2014
RUDE office staff!
He is a kind of standoffish. Felt very rushed with appointments, saw his PA more than him and she was wonderful! He preformed both my carpal tunnel releases. I also got injections for pain, he was not very sympathetic to my pain. Office staff is EXTREMELY RUDE!!!

March 13th, 2014
4 Star Surgeon
Dr. Kazaglis is an exceptional orthopedic surgeon. In addition to his knowledge and skills, he is very good at explaining everything in terms you can understand. I also found him to be very patient and willing to take the time necessary to address any questions I had. His staff is very friendly and seem sincere in their concern for their patients.

November 8th, 2013
Compassionate doctor
Dr. Kazalis listens carefully to what you say, is very encouraging, has a conservative approach with your treatment, and has an interest in you as a person.

June 19th, 2017