Dr. Jeffrey Keenan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Keenan?

August 15th, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff!

Dr. Keenan is such a wonderful doctor. Very kind, knowledgeable, and patient. I loved the staff at his office as well. They were all so kind and answered all of my questions while we were going through our embryo adoption.

July 31st, 2017

4 Months after our initial visit and we are PREGNANT!

I absolutely adore Dr. Keenan and his nurse Mari. Autumn the NP is amazing too! Our initial visit was about an hour and a half long and was spent talking to both my husband and I and doing an exam. He was very thorough and definitely made me feel like we could conceive. It took about 4 cycles and one IUI to help us get pregnant! I'm only 5 weeks and while I know this is very early and anything is possible at this point, I am ecstatic to learn that I CAN get pregnant. We are praying for a sticky baby and to have a healthy 9 months! Without Dr. Keenan, I don't think any of this would be possible. His nurse Mari is amazing and always answers my questions in a timely manner. Highly recommend! :)

August 26th, 2016

Dr. Keenan and staff are awesome! Everyone was very friendly and addressed any and all questions my Husband and I had. After the first consultation he had a concise plan for us and immediately put it into action. 5 months later ...... We are pregnant. We can not recommend Dr Keenan enough. We would probably have given up if not for his help. Simply the BEST ....

August 2nd, 2016

Highly Recommend

Dr. Keenan and his staff provide top notch patient service. They are always friendly and take time to answer your questions. Thanks to them we are expecting our first baby in Feb 2017.

July 1st, 2016

Very Calm and Professional

Dr. Keenan performed a challenging embryo transfer on me without lising his cool and we have twins

March 14th, 2016

Best Infertility & IVF Doctor & Facility

What a courageous thing it is to walk into an Infertility Center, to brave the unknowns of 'what ifs' that lie ahead... I can not begin to say enough wonderful things about Dr. Keenan and his entire staff. One round of ICSI IVF later, we are happily pregnant, expecting our first born in October. Lay your fears on the line and meet with Dr. Keenan to make your dreams of a family come true. He is a phenomenal doctor, specialist and person and his entire staff is kind and caring.

March 26th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Keenan to friends and family. Very positive experience!

February 17th, 2015

This experience was a very difficult time and Dr. Keenan/staff were wonderful!

October 4th, 2014

Pathetic office

The only thing this office is concerned about is making money! They do not care or show compassion for their patients. I don't think it makes a difference how much money you spend, they are terrible.

July 7th, 2014

Best Surgeon and Endocrinologist In the Area or possibly the US!

Dr. Keenan is one of the best surgeons and endocrinologists in the area. He quickly diagnosed my main infertility issue after I had wasted a year with my former specialist who did not diagnosis my infertility problem correctly and we wasted $10,000. His entire staff is helpful. The receptionist always helped me get appointments quickly. The nurses and N.P. were all knowledgeable and kind. He has a great approach. Dr. Keenan does not jump to IVF like a lot of specialists, unless it's absolutely necessary. He really takes the time to get to know your body. Be patient and one way or another, the job will get done.

July 1st, 2013

Great experience

We used dr Keenan 3 times, 3 times resulting in a pregnancy within 4 months. Unfortunaly one of those pregnancies ended in a miscarriage. The staff is warm and compassionate. We found dr Keenan to be very knowledgeable, always taking time to answer any questions we had. With the last round of fertility treatments we mainly saw dr. Keenan's nurse practitioner, Autumn Galbraith. We loved her. I am no almost 12 weeks pregnant and everything looks good, so I transferred to my regular OBGYN. I would recommend dr. Keenan to anyone struggling with fertility issues.

May 10th, 2013

Friendly doctors, nurses and staff! Happy results!

While visiting an infertility specialist sounds like at terribly awkward situation, Dr. Keenan and his staff make it easy and comfortable. Dr. Keenan and his staff gave my husband and myself renewed hope that we could have a family, and it was exactly the type of support we needed. I felt that we got great medical advice as well as emotional encouragement. Best of all... we had very happy results within 6 months!