Dr. Jeffrey Kenkel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kenkel?

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Dr. Kenkel has a very sweet and gentle bedside manner. I'm two weeks post op and thrilled with my results. I absolutely recommend him!

Avoid if possible!

Posted on April 21st, 2015

The office staff was incredibly rude. When I arrived for my consultation, they did not even have my proper procedures marked down for discussion! Dr. Kenkel did not seem to mind that I had a bad experience when I mentioned it to him. My consultation was unprofessional at best and he seemed hurried to get me out and give me pricing so he could go on to the next patient.

Posted on November 25th, 2012

Just LOVE Dr. Kenkel- I researched for over a month studying Plastic Surgeons for my reconstruction and found who I consider the "SHINING STAR" in plastic surgery in Dallas. Dr. Kenkel's warm engaging smile, and compassionate manner immediately put me at ease. I have been hooked since! His youthful appearance threw me off at first, but his skills are unrivaled. Completely gifted and skilled! HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Go for the consult before you choose, he will answer all your questions.

great surgeon

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I can't believe how good of job he is able to do. He gave e a whole new life, no more pain. After 2 years, almost no scar, and I had major work. You are in good hands with him!

Posted on September 16th, 2014