A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kepple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kepple, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kepple graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kepple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plumas District Hospital
- Medical Director, UC Davis/Plumas District Hospital Telemedicine Program
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kepple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Kepple practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Kepple practices Family Medicine near Quincy, CA.
See Quincy Family Physicians.