A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kepple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kepple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kepple
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kepple Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kepple, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kepple graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kepple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plumas District Hospital
- Medical Director, UC Davis/Plumas District Hospital Telemedicine Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gene Kepple MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Kepple practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kepple has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kepple practices Family Medicine near Quincy, CA.
See Quincy Primary Care Doctors.