A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kepple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kepple
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kepple Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kepple, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kepple graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kepple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plumas District Hospital
- Medical Director, UC Davis/Plumas District Hospital Telemedicine Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gene Kepple MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Kepple practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kepple has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kepple practices Family Medicine near Quincy, CA.
See Quincy Family Physicians.