A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kepple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kepple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kepple
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kepple Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kepple, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kepple graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kepple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plumas District Hospital
- Medical Director, UC Davis/Plumas District Hospital Telemedicine Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gene Kepple MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Kepple practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kepple has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kepple practices Family Medicine near Quincy, CA.
See Quincy Primary Care Doctors.