Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Kerlan
Dr. Jeffrey Kerlan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology. Dr. Kerlan is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto. Dr. Kerlan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Kerlan has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Jeffrey Kerlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Arsalan Shirwany
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Memphis, TN 0 mi24
Dr. Stevan Himmelstein
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Memphis, TN 0 mi35
Dr. Bashar Shala
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Memphis, TN 0 mi22