A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kerlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kerlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerlan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kerlan, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerlan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerlan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Eliot Kerlan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Kerlan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kerlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kerlan practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Cardiologists.