inactive

Jeffrey B Kessler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 21st, 2011
concerned
Did not get a real feeling of comfort/trust. Checked on-line and found that he had had to surrender his license in Florida before moving to Illinois. Don't think I could trust him.

February 1st, 2011
Excellent Doctor
This was the first doctor in all my years that actually listened to me. He didn't just walk in the room and ask what was wrong, prescribe a pill and tell me to come back in a month. He actually took the time to explain things, which I've never had a doctor actually do. And he let me be a part of the decision making as to what medications might be better for me. Also, he is the first doctor to actually examine me! The doctor that I changed from (just happens to be basically next door to Dr. Kessler) never, ever examined me. The time Dr. Kessler spends with his patients may be lengthy, but it is worth it, you know that he cares and wants to make you better. I hope Dr. Kessler stays around for a long time. The only downfall is he is associated with Salem Township Hospital, which is not a very good hospital.