A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Keverline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Keverline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keverline
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keverline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Keverline, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Keverline graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keverline has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Keverline FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Keverline practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Keverline has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Keverline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lenoir, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory, NC and Morganton, NC.
See Lenoir Orthopedic Surgeons.