Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Keverline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Keverline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keverline
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keverline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Keverline, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Keverline graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keverline has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Keverline FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Keverline practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Keverline has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Keverline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lenoir, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory, NC and Morganton, NC.
See Lenoir Orthopedic Surgeons.