Dr. Jeffrey Kiel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kiel?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kiel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016

NEVER GAVE ME MY BAD TEST RESULTS-BAD DR.

WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO SEE THIS DR!!! I QUIT THIS DR THE DAY HE REFUSED TO SEE ME!!! THE VERY RUDE RECEPTIONIST, SAID HE WON'T SEE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE 10 MINUTES LATE FOR YOUR APPT, SAID SORRY HAD TO STOP & GET GAS OR WOULD HAVE RAN OUT & NOT MADE IT. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO DR, SHE SAID NO, I ASKED WHY, SHE SAID RUDELY, HE IS WITH A PATIENT. I TOLD HER HOW MANY HOURS I HAVE WAITED IN THE PAST FOR APPTS WITH HIM. SHE WAS LIKE, WELL NOW HE ONLY ALLOWS 10-15 MINUTES PER PATIENT. TIME TO FIND A CARING DR WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS & NOT ABOUT MAKING MORE MONEY BY SEEING HOW MANY PATIENTS HE CAN SEE IN A DAY. WOW, DOES HE SET A TIMER TO KEEP TRACK OF EACH 10 MINUTE APPT? I ASKED FOR HIM TO CALL ME, HE DIDN'T, SO CALLED THERE, STILL NO CALL BACK. HE ALSO, HAD THE NERVE TO SEND OUR SON A CERTIFIED LETTER TO FIND A NEW DR., WHAT KIND OF DR. DOES SUCH A THING? MY APPT THAT DAY WAS FOR MY TEST RESULTS & FOLLOW UP TO SEE WHY SO SICK. I FIGURED SINCE THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME OR SENT RESULTS, THAT ALL MUST BE NORMAL, BECAUSE THEY SAID WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF ANYTHING SHOWS UP, NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. THAT WAS THE FARTHEST THING FROM THE TRUTH, THEY COULD HAVE HANDED ME THEM RIGHT THEN OR AT LEAST MAILED THEM TO ME!!! IT IS MY RIGHT AS A PATIENT TO KNOW THE RESULTS OF MY TEST, EITHER WAY!!! FAST FORWARD 8 MONTHS, FINALLY GOT MY RECORDS TRANSFERRED TO MY NEW CARING DOCTOR, THEY KEPT MAKING UP EXCUSES WHY THEY HADN'T SENT THEM TO NEW DR. THE FIRST THING NEW DR SAID IS WHY ARE YOU JUST NOW COMING TO ME, YOU NEED SURGERY ASAP & SET ME UP WITH SURGEON. I EXPLAINED THE WHOLE STORY TO DR & SAID I WAS NEVER GIVEN THE TEST RESULTS, SO I HAD NO IDEA!!!!! THEREFORE I SUFFERED ALL THOSE EXTRA MONTHS BECAUSE OF A BAD DR!!!!!! I WAS BEYOND FURIOUS, THAT I MISSED OUT ON SO MANY THINGS FROM BEING SICK. I HAD THE SURGERY & IT TOOK CARE OF MY PROBLEM & HAVE BEEN FINE SINCE THEN. THIS ALL SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WHEN TEST RESULTS CAME BACK BAD & NEEDED SURGERY!!! VERY BAD DOCTOR & SHAME ON HIM FOR DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!!

September 12th, 2014

happy patient

I've always has a positive experience at this office, even if my condition was less than stellar. The office itself is always cozy and clean. I get my questions answered and Dr. Kiel explains things in a clear way. I am glad to report that I'm still alive and kickin'.....much of the credit goes to Dr. Kiel.

September 27th, 2012

I see Dr Kiel monthly due to a medical condition that I have. He is outstanding with me, as is his staff.

July 12th, 2012

I will follow Dr. Kiel anywhere and I have.

May 23rd, 2012

Good doctor

Knowledgeable and correctly diagnosed every problem I've had, shingles, kidney stone, allergies, type 2 diabetes and common colds.

May 17th, 2012