Dr. Jeffrey Kiki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kiki?

Good bed side mannor

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Kiki worked very hard with us to understand what we needed to do to accomplish our health goals (without judgment). We have been to many doctors that only care about the money that they can get out of you. He is always pleasant and we highly recommend him.

Posted on April 17th, 2016

There are times when Dr. Kiki seems to be bored with what he is doing. Several times I have had to point out problems to him that were already listed on the health chart. At other times he appears to be very personable and engaged. It just depends on whatever is all I can guess.

Awful

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Don't go to this doctor unless your a doctor yourself. First he will ask you what's wrong and then what do you want him to do about it...umm excuse me but isn't that your job to figure out? Also loves to pass the problem on to specialists so he doesn't have to do anything but can still collect the visit fee. This Dr. epitomizes the disconnect between patients and money grubbers with an M.D. in the American health care system.

best family doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2015

i am very pleased to have dr. kiki as my doctor. i am more than just a patient file to him and his staff. he expains everything in terms that we under stand which is a nice change to other doctors who think you should know what they are talking about ...

trust him

Posted on December 10th, 2014

I have a huge distrust for males in general, but happened upon this doctor by referal. Very patient and kind, makes sure for understanding. Nurses are very kind as well, and remember their patients as people and not numbers

Team Player!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2012

My family has known Dr. Kiki for a couple years and he takes care of me, my husband and my two kids. We have had some significant medical problems with my son and Dr. Kiki has worked with me and my husband on arranging appointments with the specialist and helping our family deal with our trials. He always takes the time to make sure we are cared for. If you are looking for a doctor that cares about your family, I have been very thankful he was there for us.

great doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2012

He was the best doctor I have ever had. very good bedside and knows what he is doing.

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Doen't apparently listen to what a patient is telling him about their symptoms,this Dr was way off on his diagnosis and had to see a specialist to get answers,he did not even have the courtesy to review any of the diagnosis from the other specialists with his patient,am a bit perturbed about this.

Where's the bedside manner?

Posted on September 19th, 2012

This doctor is knowledgable, but lacks any kind of empathy or appropriate bedside manner. His interaction with me was minimal at best. I can't imagine he would be a good option for a family care physician. Probably better suited to urgent care or emergency room care where no patient relationship needs to be built.

DOCTOR???? I WONDER?

Posted on July 14th, 2012

DONT GO TO THIS ONE - NO MATTER WHAT!!!Doctorate must be in computer science as thats all he does is type on his computer. He didnt do an examine, didnt look at me, didnt listen while I spoke to him and then he would not write a prescript for a CBC, although the blood was already drawn in the lab. I have a severe infection in my foot and he couldnt grasp the severity of my situation. Next day ended up in Kadlec ER because this man could NOT DO HIS JOB!!!

Terrific

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I thought Dr. Kiki was very thoughtful and respectful of my time. I would highly recommend him. He cares about his patients and wants the best outcome ...

Quack!

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Very condescending and not very knowledgeable. You are better off going somewhere else.