inactive

Jeffrey K Kiki DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 17th, 2016
There are times when Dr. Kiki seems to be bored with what he is doing. Several times I have had to point out problems to him that were already listed on the health chart. At other times he appears to be very personable and engaged. It just depends on whatever is all I can guess.

October 13th, 2015
Awful
Don't go to this doctor unless your a doctor yourself. First he will ask you what's wrong and then what do you want him to do about it...umm excuse me but isn't that your job to figure out? Also loves to pass the problem on to specialists so he doesn't have to do anything but can still collect the visit fee. This Dr. epitomizes the disconnect between patients and money grubbers with an M.D. in the American health care system.

June 25th, 2015
best family doctor
i am very pleased to have dr. kiki as my doctor. i am more than just a patient file to him and his staff. he expains everything in terms that we under stand which is a nice change to other doctors who think you should know what they are talking about ...

December 10th, 2014
trust him
I have a huge distrust for males in general, but happened upon this doctor by referal. Very patient and kind, makes sure for understanding. Nurses are very kind as well, and remember their patients as people and not numbers

October 29th, 2012
Team Player!!!
My family has known Dr. Kiki for a couple years and he takes care of me, my husband and my two kids. We have had some significant medical problems with my son and Dr. Kiki has worked with me and my husband on arranging appointments with the specialist and helping our family deal with our trials. He always takes the time to make sure we are cared for. If you are looking for a doctor that cares about your family, I have been very thankful he was there for us.

October 25th, 2012
great doctor
He was the best doctor I have ever had. very good bedside and knows what he is doing.

September 19th, 2012
Doen't apparently listen to what a patient is telling him about their symptoms,this Dr was way off on his diagnosis and had to see a specialist to get answers,he did not even have the courtesy to review any of the diagnosis from the other specialists with his patient,am a bit perturbed about this.

September 19th, 2012
Where's the bedside manner?
This doctor is knowledgable, but lacks any kind of empathy or appropriate bedside manner. His interaction with me was minimal at best. I can't imagine he would be a good option for a family care physician. Probably better suited to urgent care or emergency room care where no patient relationship needs to be built.

July 14th, 2012
DOCTOR???? I WONDER?
DONT GO TO THIS ONE - NO MATTER WHAT!!!Doctorate must be in computer science as thats all he does is type on his computer. He didnt do an examine, didnt look at me, didnt listen while I spoke to him and then he would not write a prescript for a CBC, although the blood was already drawn in the lab. I have a severe infection in my foot and he couldnt grasp the severity of my situation. Next day ended up in Kadlec ER because this man could NOT DO HIS JOB!!!

June 14th, 2012
Terrific
I thought Dr. Kiki was very thoughtful and respectful of my time. I would highly recommend him. He cares about his patients and wants the best outcome ...

April 20th, 2012
Quack!
Very condescending and not very knowledgeable. You are better off going somewhere else.

April 12th, 2012
This guy is worthless.
this guy is literally worthless. basically you go in with something wrong and he will say, well let's wait a few weeks and see what happens. i don't know if he is just lazy or if he is just a bad doctor and doesn't know anything! i HIGHLY do NOT recommend this guy.