Dr. Jeffrey Kimpson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kimpson?

April's Experience

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. has a great bedside manner, and shows compassion & concern for his patients. His techniques allow me to function with minimal pain.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I have had Numerous Epidurals by Dr. Kimpson. He has always hit it right on the mark!He has always been very pleasant. His staff is excellent also. I have always seen him at the Providence Novi location. He is not a real talkitve man but has always a b swerved my questions and been very pleasant.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Paralysis from outpatient electronic stimulator trail. Very rare for this to happen. DR Kimpson is a very nice and sincere person. Has done many of these stimulator trials without any issue. What happened to me is unkown at this time.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

jeff kimpson refused me treatment. would not prescribe necessary MRI.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Waited over and hour and 1/2. Was told because we couldn't wait another 1/2 hour would have to reschedule. The front desk lady was extremely rude and was very unapologetic about us having to wait 1 1/2.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

The original Doctor feel good! Love him!

shi service before i even got into my apontment

Posted on February 18th, 2015

rude staff I will find another doctor don't use them

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Love him

employee of Prizm

Posted on January 10th, 2014

To the reviewer that said to go not to PrizmPain Specialists. I wanted to let the former patient know that Dr. Kimpson is no longer with Prizm. Because you had a bad experience with one doctor, it is unfailr to blame a whole practice. There are always patients who will think a doctor is exceptional and another who may think he is useless. Dr. Rosenberg and Dr. Guglani are both exceptional doctors by all accounts and we would be happy to see you back in the office at any time to see one of our other doctors. We are sorry if you had a bad experience but at Prizm, we try our best to help our patients and are always willing to discuss any issues that may arise during a patient's treatment.

procedure complication

Posted on November 21st, 2012

While under anesthetic I threw up. Although Dr. Kimpson later discussed this with me, he did not feel that it was a complication and did not include it in the procedure report. I can't help but think he didn't want a record of this for some reason. There was not even a call from his nurse the next day to see if I was any problems. DO NOT GO TO PRIZM PAIN CLINIC is my advice as they will do everything in their power to thwart your obtaining your own records.

Efficient and Caring

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr. Kimpson is not only an effective practitioner, he is kind and caring and wants the patient to be comfortable. He has a kind smile that lets you know he cares, he uses touch to calm the patient and tries to be as accomodating as possible. I will follow him from practice to practice. Of the 4 different physicians I received injections from, I was more satisfied with Dr. Kimpson's effectiveness and bedside manner.

linda burr

Posted on September 21st, 2010

has left southfield office i can't find were he is plz find my doctor he is the best