A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirchner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Kirchner DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Kirchner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.