Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirchner
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirchner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirchner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Kirchner DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Kirchner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kirchner practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.