A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kleeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kleeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleeman
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kleeman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleeman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kleeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kleeman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Kleeman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kleeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kleeman practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians.