A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Kleiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Kleiner, Physiatrist, Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Pain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Kleiner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kleiner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Alan Kleiner MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff A. Kleiner practice?
- Dr. Jeff Kleiner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Kleiner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.